Recruitment drive Envestnet ,Trivandrum kerala

>> 22 March 2012

A placement drive for Envestnet was conducted by ipsr career centre at trivandrum on  Wednesday,21st March 2012 at YMCA Hall Near Secretariat,Statue Junction ,Trivandrum.
The drive was for the position of Analyst/Associate Analyst. Candidates with B Com, M Com and MBA degrees  were eligible for the drive.




The state capital witnessed a congregation of candidates from all over kerala where a couple of weeks' ago women from all over the state had converged to offer pongala at the attukal bhagawathy temple.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

RHCSS @ IPSR

After completing my RHCE Certification (from elsewhere), I was not able to get any job due to the lack of real time exposure. After I joined in IPSR for RHCSS module, I got a clear idea on how to handle real time difficulties in Linux and it enhanced my Linux knowledge. Thanks a lot to IPSR for the great training and thanks to IPSR Career Centre for the Placement support.

Praveen Sam
Linux System Admin,
IHORSE Soft Pvt. Ltd, Pondicherry

CCNA @ IPSR

I would like to convey my sincere thanks to IPSR CCNA Training Division for the big help in learning different aspects related to the network routing, switching, monitoring, troubleshooting and securing routers and switches. They taught me how to deal with real time problems and issues. The Placement Division @IPSR was really supportive.
Guys and gals, go ahead with Team-IPSR and let your goals come true.
Abdul Shukkoor
Systems Administrator
RMESI, Technopark

Dream Come True

I was recruited to Infosys, through the placement drive conducted by IPSR at Kuttikkanam. It was only because of your team that I'm now working in my dream company. I convey my heart-felt thanks and regards to IPSR family for making my dream come true.

Thank you so much.

Neetha G. Prakash,
Kakkanad,
Ernakulam

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP