26 April 2017
15 April 2017
16 March 2017
Wellington the capital city of New Zealand is opening a new opportunity for techies over the globe to define their dream career in the tech zone of New Zealand. The campaign LookSee which is launched by the Capital city of New Zealand have many attractions right from the call for interview, like free flight from anywhere in the world, Free stay for job interview and some sight seen. This venture by the New Zealand is to attract the best tech professionals around the world who is willing to work in the latest technological platform at New Zealand. This would be a good news to the IT professionals around the world as it is rated that IT will be the most on demand opening in Look See campaign.
Read more >>>>>
28 February 2017
1. What command is used to count the total number of lines, words and characters contained in a file?
2. What command is used to remove files?
3. What command is used to remove the directory?
4. What command is used with vi editor to delete a single character?
5. What hardware architectures are not supported by Red Hat?
6. Define the physical layer of a network?
a. Defines the electrical characteristics of signal passed between the computer and communication devices.
7. What TCP/IP protocol is used for remote terminal connection service?
8. How many networks and nodes per network, are allowed by the class B network?
a. 16,384 networks and 65,534 nodes per network.
9. What service is used to translate domain names to IP addresses?
10. Which of the following command is used to create a Linux installation boot floppy?
a. dd and rawrite
11. How can you add Amit, a new user, to your system?
a. using useradd
12. What file specifies the order in which to use specified name services?
13. How many primary partitions can exist on one drive?
14. In which directory can you store system user default files used for creating user directories?
15. How could you install the file ipchains-1.3.95.i386?
a. rpm -i ipchains*.i386.rpm
16. What does FSF stand for?
a. Free Software Foundation
17. Which of the following is a valid format for mounting a CD-ROM drive?
mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom / mnt/cdrom
mount / dev/cdrom
mount / mnt/cdrom
a. All of the above
18. What command do you use to create Linux file system?
19. Which command can you execute to count the number of lines in a file?
a. wc - l
20. Which of the following is not a communication command?
a) write b) mesg c) mail d) grep
21. What command is used to display the characteristics of a process?
22. What command is not used to list the files chap01, chap01 and chap04?
a. is chap
23. What command is used with vi editor to replace text from cursor to right?
24. What sign is used to back up over typing errors in vi?
25. What sign is used to erase or kill an entire line you have typed and start you are on a new line (but not display a new prompt)?
26. What command is used to sort the lines of data in a file in alphabetical order?
27. What command is used with vi editor to save file and remain in the editing mode?
28. What command is used with vi editor to move back to the beginning of a word?
29. What command is used with vi editor to search a pattern in the forward direction?
30. What command is used to add printing jobs to the queue?
About the author:
11 February 2017
09 February 2017
My name is Suman Jose. I am currently working as a DotNet Developer at Notetech Software-Kaloor. I had applied for this position at Notetech Software through the placement team of IPSR. The process only took two days and I was interviewed by Notetech Software in 2nd December 2016.
Click here for more details
04 February 2017
Designation: Associate Software Engineer Trainees
Analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and support of various software applications.
Interact with customers as required.
On-site opportunities in USA.
Job Location: Technopark Trivandrum
Qualification: BE/B Tech (CSE/ IT) with 70% minimum aggregate
MCA with 75% minimum aggregate
2017 batch only
Click here for more detaiils and online registration
29 December 2016
Android is a Linux-based operating system designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Initially developed by Android Inc., which Google backed financially and later bought in.
Click here for more Interview questions
12 December 2016
The IT industry’s of India seems much hopeful as the next few months will appear to be a big deal for the Tech Professionals says the survey report from the Experis IT Employment Outlook. The report highlighted that 4 months from December 2016 to March 2017 will turn out to be a good hiring season for Tech Professionals as 76% of the Indian IT firm are planning to hike intake positively from Southern parts of India
<<<<<Click to read more >>>>