27 March 2012

IPSR Talent Genie -2012 at IES College of Engineering, Chitilappilly.

IPSR Talent Genie held at IES College of Engineering, Chitilappilly on 23rd March 2012. The program was handled by Dr. Mendus Jacob MD, CEO of ipsr solutions ltd. Students from Computer Science Engineering of   IES College participated in the program.


"I got 4 points and I was happy but Iam sure that I can do better. I have great confidence on that. I'll get a good job for sure."
Anjali Bhaskaran P (CSE)

"I really had a fentastic experience. Power Point presentation was excellent. I had an oppertunity to come forward and answer queries asked. I got much knoledge about latest technologies."
Afthab Balk K A (CSE)

"Good program, now we are aware of the steps we should pass through before a placement."
Shamna Ashraf (CSE)

"It was avery good experience for us. We identifies our possitives and negatives through this session. It wass a very motivating one."
Aneesh Kumar V N (CSE)

"I have got some basic ideas about the placements, certifications etc,.. It was a good program."
Nimi M V (CSE)

"The program conducted was a good one to understand the talents required and to identify my weakness."
Anju S (CSE)

"The program was excellent. We got knwoledge about new technologies. The program made us think about our career seriously."
Arthi E (CSE)

"The program was very effective in providing proper guidence to students for achieving their dream jobs."
Aswathy Radakrishnan (CSE)

Best performers of the day
Arun V C
Mekha K G
Mimu C M
Listy Stephen

Performers of the day
 Kavitha K Kumar
Midhun M G
Amrita K
Anjali Bhaskaran
Misha C S
Vishnu C R
Joshva Kurian
Namitha Thomas
Sreelakshmi
Siji Joji
Nimisha K B
Neeraja
Alifia Fathima B

No comments:

Post a Comment