Company: ipsr solutions ltd
Designation: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Kottayam
SEO Analyst to manage all search engine optimization and digital marketing activities. Will be responsible for devicing and managing strategies for content marketing, link building, keyword research and other onpage/offpage activities as well as paid promotion to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- plan, create and manage ppc and other paid promotion campaigns in various networks
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Email Marketing.
- presentation creation,
- social networking skills.
- On page & Of page optimization
- Link Building
- PPC and Online Ads
About the Company:
Incorporated in the year 2000, ipsr solutions, has a spectrum of diversified activities in the field of Information Technology. We are operating from India and are focused on Quality.
Interested Candidates share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as " SEO Analyst-ipsr solutions" before 11 March 2019.