08 December 2011

IPSR Talent Genie 2012 at Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Kannur on November 30th 2011

First round of IPSR Talent Genie -2012 held at Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Kannur on November 30th 2011.
Around 73 B.Tech students from Vimal Jyothi Engineering college participated in the program which was taken by Dr. Mendus Jacob, MD & CEO of IPSR group. And prizes for the best performers of the day were awarded by Rev.Fr. MSGR. MATHEW M.CHALIL, Principal, Vimal Jyothi Engineering College.

Participants
"I don't have words to explain what I have got today, I'm very thankful for giving us such an interesting session"
Sreepriya S
"The program was knowledgeable which provided hope for students like us who are academically weak"
Sandeep C
"The program was very good and interesting, thank you for delivering valuable points"
Arjun E
"It was a helpful program for me,An interactive& informative session"
Shermin Sebastian
"I;m really thanking you for the program, it was excellent in all respect"
Jesna Baby A
"The program was very good where I found my weakness and talents, I have to take some good decisions and should improve myself for a good career"
Manila K

 Best performers of the day
Don Thomsa (ECE)
Elizabath (CSE)
Sujith P S (CSE)
Hareesh Kumar (ECE)

Performers of the day
Neethu Kurian (EEE)
Sidharth (EEE)
Tejas (EEE)
Alin (EEE)
Amal VIncent (CSE)
Preeji (EEE)
Albin Thomas (ECE)
Arun Thomas (ECE)
K Joseph (EEE)
Dhanya V G (CSE)
Jithina S Babu (ECE)
Rahul K (CSE)
Vidyaprabha (CSE)
Anumol Agustine (CSE)
Anu MAthew (CSE)
Sujith P S (CSE)
Sr. Elizabath (CSE)
Manila (CSE)
Manjusha M S (CSE)

No comments:

Post a Comment