10 August 2011

Talent Genie -2012 at A.W.H Engineering College, Calicut.

First round of talent genie held at A.W.H Engineering College, Calicut on 9 Aug 2011. The program was a great success with the presence of around 200 students from different branches of B.Tech. The programe was taken by Dr. Mendus Jacob, MD & CEO of IPSR group. And prizes for the best performers of the day were awarded by Dr. Shoukath Ali Karuvatt, Principal, A.W.H Engineering College.

Dr. Mendus Jacob, MD & CEO of IPSR group & Dr. Shoukath Ali Karuvatt, Principal, A.W.HEngineering College.
Participants from A.W.H, the program was a success with around 200 students.

Anjali Nandagopal (EC)., Shreya S Nair (EC). Shreya R Nambiar (EC) who own their own blogs were appreciated at the program.
Talents from A.W.H
Prize winners of the program with Dr. Shoukath Ali Karuvatt, Principal, A.W.HEngineering College.


“It was an interesting and interactive session which helped me to take a decision to start my own firm before I leave the college, I will start my work today”
Commented by Abdu Sameeh M P.

“It was a nice experience for me. The program was really informative, especially the information about the certifications were remarkable”


Commented by Akhila N (EC).

“The program was excellent, I’ve understood the importance of getting value added certifications for my career”
Commented by Balu B (ECE).

“I willtry to improve my communication skills and willtake studies very seriously”
Commented by Aswathi C K (EC).

‘The program was really helpful for us to improve our softskills, now I can take decisions about my future”
Commented by Shereen M K (CSE).


Top performers of the programe
  • Shreya R Nambiar (EC).
  • Shreya S Nair (EC).
  • Hrishikesh (EC)
  • Aswin Raj (IT)
  • Jishnu (IT).

    Other performers of the day.

  • Anjali Nandagopal (EC).
  • Jisha P (IT).
  • Sruthi (IT).
  • Ranjana (IT).
  • Nisha (IT).
  • Jishnu (IT)
  • Amala M (EC).
  • Gopakumar (IT).
  • Climcin (IT).
  • Anas P P (IT).
  • Vishnu Prasad (IT).
  • Sayahna (EC).
  • Sanjay (IT).
  • Anju (IT).
  • Wincy (IT).
  • Vishnuduth (IT).
  • Anusree (IT).
  • Megha (IT)

    Congrats to all participants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment