01 June 2010

IPSR THE BEST...!!!!!..Mani T.Paulose











Hi Guys


i was a student of IPSR Solutions. After completing my B-tech I choosed network and administration field and i decided to take CCNA and RHCE certification. I approched many institutions including IPSR. The facilities at IPSR are no match for any other institutions. Well equipted labs, techincally as well as experience wise well enriched faculty team. IPSR does not only concentrate on RHCE syllabus but also understands the need of the IT Industry and train the students for the industry. But the most important reason why i choose IPSR is the placement support. A well evolved team of members headed by Mr.Georgy with plenty of experiance in this field. The placement cell of IPSR have a very good relation with the IT Industry. You can't find such a well bloomed placement cell at any institutions in kerala. I sincerely thank IPSR for helping me to achieve my goal. I strongly suggest IPSR to every body



Mani T. Paulose


Software Engineer
Admod Technologies




COnGratz Mani...All The Very Best For your Future...

No comments:

Post a Comment